Welcome to the latest edition of the Community Operations Newsletter. Following on from June's Newsletter
, I'm going to provide you with further insight in to the Community Operations Department ., and the people who work there.
You asked for more statistics! As you can see, at times there may be more tickets solved than were reported, and vice versa. This can be due to a high number of tickets concerning a high priority, which may have resulted in a small backlog developing in a lesser priority area. I think it's also fair to mention that during this reporting period a number of Comm Ops staff have been out on vacation, and we have also assisted the Retail Department in day to day tasks.
In the Past Month we have received ;
- 928 Bug Report Tickets
- 2,065 General Help Tickets
- 4,394 CEA Tickets
In the Past Month we have resolved
- 900 Bug Reports
- 1,852 General Help Tickets
- 4,564 CEA Tickets
In the Past week we have received
- 238 Bug Reports
- 530 General Help Tickets
- 938 CEA Tickets
In the Past week we have resolved
- 239 Bug Reports
- 423 General Help Tickets
- 1,189 CEA Tickets
Current Satisfaction ratings
- Bug Reports 85%
- General Help 79%
- CEA 76%
Overall ratings for the Past Month for all of Community Ops
- 77% of resolved tickets never received a rating
- 17.7% gave a positive rating
- 4.8% gave a negative rating
Let's not forget the moderation desk - which is where all your reports of inappropriate deviations, copyright claims and other policy related issues pertaining to an individual deviation are queued.CEA Moderation DeskStats:
- Opened Last Week: 2,227
- Closed Last Week: 3,036
All non CEA related tickets should have an approximate response time of 4 days or less. CEA related tickets may take longer due to the the investigative process involved in many of the reports.
Impressed yet? I know I am! As a team we are constantly striving to improve, so I look forward to sharing additional snippets in future reports.
Our Favourite Deviations
I asked the team to share some deviations that they think are worthy of featuring in our newsletter. As you can imagine, the team come across lots of amazing art during their day to day roles. Here's a few from July.
In a new section of our newsletter, I decided to ask a member of the team to take 5 minutes out of their day to answer some questions. First up is Ikue
who has worked with Community Operations now since January 2010. Previous to this, Ikue
was part of the Community Relations Volunteer team.Using 5 words, describe your job at DeviantART?
Keeping up with the Community. Turn to page 5 of the nearest book to you, what's the first 5 words on page 5?
"demonstrating the procedures on a…” Stiff: The curious lives of human cadavers - Mary Roach5 deviants that should be on everyone's friends list?Moonbeam13
- Site information and Contests! She’s always got her thumb on the pulse of the community.fourteenthstar
- Same as Moony! Follow for all things deviantART.LimKis
- Extraordinary vector artist. Not exceptionally active anymore but when she does post you won’t be sorry!ginkgografix
- Outstanding artist. Follow her especially if you like all things CSS related.CrisVector
- Rounding this list off with another fantastic vector artist. 5 things that you can't live without.
5 deviations that you think the community need to see?
- Can I say Candy 5 times? No? Okay then just Sour Candy.
- My iPhone. Though it’s in need of an upgrade.
- Photoshop/Illustrator. Design work/play!
- deviantART. Corny I know, but it’s so full of inspiration!
- My S.O. Another cheesy answer but it’s the truth! Together 15 years this fall.
As you can see from the above, July was quite a busy month for us. Not only have we been hard at work assisting deviants in need, but we've also had some team members attend Comic-Con. Head on over to aunjuli
to find out more, and turn green with envy.
July is almost over, and we're already putting in place preparations for our birthday celebrations, including announcing a special round of Seniority Announcements, and of course a brand spanking new Deviousness Award.
I hope you have enjoyed our latest newsletter. Please feel free to ask any questions or leave suggestions for future content in the comments below.
Thank you - stay devious!